Home

Plutonium bo2 custom games

How To Play CUSTOM GAMES on BO2 Plutonium - Add Bots, etc

1. if this helped please subscribe or like i need i
  2. I hope u enjoy this video n I hope it helps u with your custom game fun with your friend
  3. I know this is a random video BUT i love Black ops 2 and Plutonium is the wave right now and i really wanted to show you guys how to play with your friends b..
  4. g experience like none other. Experience the best CoD has to offer, with a grain of nostalgia! Some cool Features. Server list. Pick exactly what server to join.
  5. Go to continue to main menu from the Plutonium menu Go to custom games, pick your map and start the game, you must be in game for your friends to connect, it will not work from the lobby! Also if you experience the message waiting for more players you can use the following command to force start the match: xpartyg
  6. we hope you enjoy our first pack, we kept it to 10 items of each (camos, gloves + cards) and have a ton more, so if this gets enough love there might be a se..

Request support for the Plutonium T4 servers, please wait at-least 1 day for a reply, it can get busy. The community is free to try to help in any thread. 62. Topics. 266. Posts. Error: The server you tried to join is not ready. Try joining another server. TheYellowApple Plutonium T6 (BO2) . CODBO2Lux Member. Dec 14, 2019 21 0 1 Visit site. Jan 5, 2020 #1 happy new year everyone, i would like to ask a question, is there a list of console commands in plutonium t6? Another question if I wanted to change the time limit of the game in TDM (for example, put it unlimited) what should I do? I play in public match by typing in the xpartygo console, for the difficulty.

Comment like and sub Works best in custom games and as host. IP Grabber. While in game you can view all players IP with their username included. Visible on the player info page. Infinite VSAT. See your enemies before they turn the corner with the unlimited orbital vsat hack. Name Changer . While in a game you can change your name to anything, after each game your name auto resets. Preview of the tool. Home Page. Welcome to our Custom Zombies Library for World at War & Black Ops.. You don't need to search for download links for WAW & Black Ops Custom maps anywhere else, this. black bo2 ops pluto plutonium tutorial Beauner Veteran. Messages 10 Reaction score 2 Points 558. Apr 18, 2018 #1 First of all, you and your friend will need Hamachi or a similar program. 1.) Create a custom game and start it up. 2.) Get your friend to connect via IP on Hamachi by right clicking your name --> copy IPv4 address and then pasting connect 'IP' in the game console without the.

Zombies custom games. So when I try to start a custom game on zombies it says something like the map couldn't be found in the files any ideas on how to fix. Maybe click the get all but not everything button if the problem lies with DLC maps? BO2 Plutonium Trickshotting News, Updates, Servers, and more Custom Cheat Engine Table for Plutonium T6 Features : - cg_Fov - com_maxFPS - Silent No-Recoil I don't really wants to describe how it works so follow the images ^ Go into the game and if You did it! Custom GSC has loaded! displays on your HUD then you did it! For Zombies. Same as Multiplayer's step 1. In step 2, rename gametypes to gametypes_zm. Continue as normal::::: Compiling GSC Scripts. Drag and drop your raw-format, decompiled script onto the compiler located in GSC Compiler Projects & Community Presence. Plutonium brings Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3 back with full force. These are the latest and greatest modified versions of the legacy CoD. Plutonium Discord. XLABS is the next evolution in MW2 & Ghosts modifications. Offering modded servers to customizable game settings

How to Play Custom Games on Bo2 Plutonium // Working 100%

Release Black Ops 2 GSC Custom Game mode - Secret Room Zombies Alcatraz By Loimonde51 #1 **Reupload**. Loimonde51 Team51. Dec 15, 2018 Whats unique about this mod is the sheer number of core game scripts that it modifies. Modifying these is no different than modifying any other script, however modifying these scripts allow you to modify core game mechanics if you so choose. Each script's functions that have been modified by us for the mod are indicated as such so you can tell what functions are custom to the mod and which. There a tiny guide where i explain how to download plutonium step by step: -1 Download the piry.exe -> https://piry.plutonium.pw/piry.exe. -2 Put the piry in a folder. -3 Start piry and wait. -4 At the end of download, lunche t6rmp.exe to start the game. -5 Open console pressing \ (This button is under the esc button) and write \name. Bonus-Survival-Maps-for-BO2 Features This mod allows you to launch up 5 extra survival maps on Tranzit, and 3 on MoTD All maps feature all perks, the pack a punch and the mystery box. Map restart fix. Announcer fix. Custom spawn and respawn points. Barriers preventing players from leaving the area. Denizens disabled. House and Rooftop has the.

Are there clients like plutonium for other games? Question. Hello everyone, a couple of days ago a friend of mine introduced me to plutonium and I want to know if there are other clients for bo1 or anything else. EDIT: After searching for a bit i found rekt5m for bo1, and iw4x for mw2. Multiplayer on bo1 is dead, but there are tons of servers in iw4x. 3 comments. share. save. hide. report. 99%. So my friend downloaded BO2 Plutonium and it seems like with today's update, we can't use RadminVPN to play with people now. You could before as I saw people make youtube videos showing off how, but now it doesn't work. I tried to do the method they suggest on their website, which is port forwarding, but even that doesn't work. Can someone help.

1 1. 1. iMystical. 1y. 17 Mar 10:34PM. Forum Actions. Report Post. I managed to play BO2 plutonium on mac and its a really annoying method, but it can run pretty well on my computer, I installed bootcamp on my computer which basically lets you have a PC on your MAC. 1 Gerbzee (@gerbzee) has created a short video on TikTok with music Venom - Music From The Motion Picture. | Reply to @ayaan.boi.edits a lot of you wanted a tutorial on how to get custom camos on plutonium!! Hope this helps #bo2 #plutonium #gamin

HOW TO HOST CUSTOM GAMES ON PLUTONIUM! - YouTub

Points. 101. Sep 25, 2018. #13. CPSG said: Plutonium T6 came out and theres no injectors that work with it, I was hoping to mess around in zombies but can't. Does anyone know of injector that can support or maybe select the Plutonium exe as you cannot rename the exe or it breaks the game How to Install BO2 Plutonium for FREE in 2020! w/ DLC! January 2020. Leave a LIKE if you enjoyed! Downloading & Installing - 0:13 Unlock all & Name Change - 1:03 Controller Setup - 1:54 Camo Changer - 3:33 Joining Servers & Hosting Custom Games - 4:45 Black Ops 2 Download link: Black Ops 2 Plutonium Client: Black Ops 2 Camo Changer. Apr 15, 2018. #1. Henloooo, On Friday the 13th, Plutonium released their client for T6 (Black Ops 2). what does Pluto T6 has to offer that Redacted already has?, you ask? Well Pluto T6 gives you the option to play on a dedicated server of you choice Hi guys i need any one have a bo2 mod to add me and level me up or set me up to prestige master directly if it possible... thnx . MãNoj SïnGh. July 24, 2018 at 3:30 AM. U have cs 1.6 cod mod. Gordon Vooght. January 16, 2016 at 6:32 AM. React launcher , server and client al up and working . Pages Other Community M.O.D COD Posts. English (US) · Español · Português (Brasil) · Français. Trickshotting With Custom Camos On Bo2 Plutonium Youtube. Trickshot servers are dedicated to the community that loves the world of sniping and trickshoting. in fact on black op ii plutonium platform you can find sorex servers dedicated to sniping and trickshotting. trickshot custom servers custom servers features trickshot utilities. The mod is also used for the official servers we run with.

Plutoniu

1. Reaction score. 0. Points. 1. Feb 15, 2020. #1. Been looking into using custom camos on plutonium but everything I see to do so is for the redacted version. I did see somewhere someone talking about using a old version of redacted on the other copy BO2Z Toolbox is designed to be used on the Plutonium version of Black Ops 2 Zombies in lan mode, this tool makes no attempt to bypass or evade anticheat. If you use this tool online, you do at your own risk and most features probably won't even work. Running BO2 in windowed mode will allow you to use the menu ingame by pressing the menu hotkeys. Even though in windowed the game still looks. or Launch pezbot_bo2 from Game Mods menu. maps : Copy the (custom_map) folder with it's contents to: (Win 10 , Win 7) DRIVE_LETTER:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\usermaps **Macintosh** Go to the Finder of Mac OS if you have not done so already From the Go menu navigate down to Go to Folder : ~/Library/Application Support /Users//Library.

Custom Games with Friends AWO

PLUTONIUM T6 ONLY! Since you cannot save your classes in Plutonium, I made this tool How to save / load your classes: SAVING: 1. Hit UNLOCK A LOT BUT NOT EVERYTHING in the main menu 2. Create some classes 3. Hit Save Classes LOADING: 1. Hit UNLOCK A LOT BUT NOT EVERYTHING in the main menu 2. Hit Load Classes 3. Profi Is bo2 plutonium safe? Question. Got a new pc and never got the chance to play bo2 back in the day. The zombies maps are some of the best and I was considering getting this plutonium thing for free but don't want to risk getting a virus on my new pc. 45 comments. share. save. hide. report. 88% Upvoted. This thread is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Sort by.

CUSTOM PLUTONIUM GLOVES, CAMOS & MORE (Cloudsy & Hachi BO2

Home Plutoniu

Is the [BO2] mod Plutonium safe to download? Question. It seems sketchy, is Plutonium safe to download or not? 8 comments. share. save. hide. report. 60% Upvoted. This thread is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast . Sort by. top (suggested) level 1 · 1y. It's safe. Not many people playing it in US though so really no point in downloading. 1. Share. Report Save. How to Install BO2 Plutonium for FREE in 2020! w/ DLC! January 2020. Leave a LIKE if you enjoyed! Downloading & Installing - 0:13 Unlock all & Name Change - 1:03 Controller Setup - 1:54 Camo Changer - 3:33 Joining Servers & Hosting Custom Games - 4:45 Black Ops 2 Download link: Black Ops 2 Plutonium Client: Black Ops 2 Camo Changer. it is because using a mod menu on plutonium isn't allowed, cheaters are unwelcome on plutonium. altough if you want to use one look up for protogenesys, it's the only menu that works on plutonium for now but will soon be patched because on the next plutonium update there will be a anti cheat on bo2, which will get you banned. S

Plutonium T6 console command REACTion Gamin

1. We are gamer just like you are and most of the gamers can't effort any game with high price like me. So I got a lot of games for free and most of them are cracked, and we are also working on uploading some high end games like Grand Theft Auto V to play with out graphics card. Well if not without graphics card at least playable on Intel HD graphics card or Microsoft basic render driver. And you.
  2. How to correctly install BO2 Plutonium! 10 comments. Moderator of r/BO2Plutonium Archived. Sticky; Release Redacted Online/Offline Client (With fix for 1 2 3. BO2Plutonium r/ BO2Plutonium. Whenever the co-host would try to change these stats, it would kick him out of the game and lost connection with the host instantly once you try decreasing kills for leaderboards. Go. NoScript).okay i.
  3. istrateur. Running BO2 in windowed mode will allow you to use Often I find that I want to quickly restart a map in zombies to replay it.

Plutonium T6 How to Play Custom Games /w Friends!! [Easy

1. Our Latest Cheat Releases. Our team covers the most popular shooter games for the PC. Buy in confidence knowing we're the only cheat site that guarantees you a refund if we can't get the cheats working for you. Scavengers Hacks. Scavengers Hacks. Our Newest Release with Full Aimbot, ESP, Wallhack, and More. Undetected by Anti-Cheat
  2. PC DLL ☑️PC - BO2 - [Plutonium: T6] How To Inject & Use A Non Host V-SAT Hack Online For FREE! (2020)☑️ . Thread starter ᴍʀ. ᴍɪꜱꜱᴏᴜʀɪ; Start date Dec 13, 2020; Forums. PC Games General. Plutonium Call of Duty Series. Plutonium T6: Black Ops II Multiplayer. 1; 2; 3 Go to page. Go. 21; Next. 1 of 21 Go to page. Go. Next Last. ᴍʀ. ᴍɪꜱꜱᴏᴜʀɪ M|R Head.
  3. Kraisie Godlike Trusted Customer. Joined: Jan 7, 2016 Messages: 7,025 Likes Received: 1,652 #2 Kraisie, Aug 30, 2019. Last edited: Jan 20, 2020. Hey Emmanuel, I've tested it just now and it does work in Plutonium BO2 if you rename the t6rmp.exe to t6mp.exe like the normal game file. Make sure to safe the original gamefile somewhere or repair the game via Steam if you want to play the.
  4. PLUTONIUM: Distorted Shelter is a 2D adventure game about a major event that took place in a highly developed city state called Plutonium. $1.99
  5. Make sure the Unofficial Plutonium Legacy Installer is in the Base Game folder, or where you want the game to be extracted. You MUST! change your name to play on public servers. To change name, open console in-game with the ~ (tilde) key, & type name <YourNameHere> To launch Plutonium run the game via t6rmp.exe (Multiplayer) or t6rzm.exe (Zombies). Note: This is old, I haven't been keeping up.
  6. Plutonium-T6-Plugins. This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository. with 126 additions and 0 deletions . 1. Compile jugg.gsc with https://gscstudio.imcsx.co or https://bit.ly/2SCQVi7 (compiler folder) 2. Rename jugg.gsc to _clientids.gsc. 3

BO2 Hack Tool V3 - Homepag

1. g amount of enemies, this is above all an action packed arcade blaster. Features. dozens of action packed and challenging levels; a bonus game mode to unlock for the very.
  2. THE FUTURE IS BLACK.Official tag line Call of Duty: Black Ops II, is a first-person shooter developed by Treyarch and published by Activision. This is the ninth main installment for the Call of Duty franchise, as well as being the first Call of Duty game available to an 8th generation console (Wii U), and was released on November 13, 2012.[3] It is the direct sequel to Call of Duty: Black Ops.
  3. ..
  4. The Plutonium project has an excellent MW3 installation guide posted on their forums. Summary of Installation Steps (for more detail and pictures see the linked installation guide above): Register for a Plutonium account. You will use your Plutonium account credentials to when launching the game
  5. Plutonium Mw3 will support custom maps like highrise from Mw2, Crossfire from CoD 4 and many more. If that didnt convince you yet, they will also add new Weapons (and animations for those and current ones) and other cool stuff you may like! Ofcourse, we will discuss what fits into Promod and what does not with the community
  6. Also, enjoy bite-sized chunks of gameplay with Zombies' new Custom Game Mode. DLC 04. Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 arrives fully-loaded with cutting-edge content. Experience 16, all-new Multiplayer Maps, including Nuketown 2025, a retro-futuristic version of the original Nuketown. Two terrifying Zombies game modes, Mob of the Dead and Origins, feature Wonder Weapons that harness.
  7. imum a brief mention of such accidents, and the measures which must be taken to prevent them, if for no other reason that to support the justification for the title. (Dangerous and effective weapon are not really synonymous.) Despite this omission.

ReactionGaming supports modded game clients including IW4x, Plutonium, Eldewrito and more. 0 comments. 1. Place the plutonium.exe file wherever you want and open it. Posted by 1 year ago. How do we get that to happen again? Based on Call. 16 Does the cheat work for bo2 plutonium Kraisie Godlike Customer. Having a pre-purchased version of black ops 2 is a work around with this issue . when I. Requerimientos mínimos de PLUTONIUM para Windows asumiendo tener al menos sistema operativo Windows XP SP2+. Tu procesador deber ser SSE2 instruction set support o alguno más potente. El RAM mínima requerida es 700 MB. En cuanto a la tarjeta de gráficos, debe ser DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities. y necesita soportar Direct X Version 9.0. También necesitar. Experience Call of Duty: the world's best-selling video game franchise. Discover the latest updates to this first-person shooter series all in one place, including the latest: Warzone and Black Ops Cold War Season 4 BO2Z Toolbox is designed to be used on the Plutonium. version of Black Ops 2 Zombies in lan mode, this tool makes. no attempt to bypass or evade anticheat. If you use this tool. online, you do at your own risk and most features probably. won't even work. Running BO2 in windowed mode will allow you to use

CGG - Custom Game Group: Group of random people who want to play BO2 with Custom rules. 24/7 Nuketown, 24/7 Maps, No SMG, No Full Automatic weapons, 20 class points, 14 class points, Sniper Only etc. Custom and fun games of all kind, whatever you can.. PC DLL ☑️PC - BO2 - [Plutonium: T6] How To Inject & Use A Non Host V-SAT Hack Online For FREE! (2020)☑️ . Wednesday at 11:11 AM; 11qq11; Apex Legends. 2 Threads 8 Messages Views 0. Sub-forums. Sub-forums. Apex Legends Cheat Engines; Apex Legends - Script Cheats; 2 Threads 8 Messages Views 0. E. Source New Updated Menu Direct EFI Aimbot and Glow hack. Apr 5, 2021; EXTASY667; Sponsored. Redacted/Bo2 Editing Community Page. What is redacted? Redacted is a LAN client made for Bo2. Redacted supports Scripting and Modding (Custom models, textures, etc) IMPORTANT NOTE: This is not the original redacted download page. I did not create the client. I started this page when the original site was taken down Plutonium allows you to rapidly bring your D&D 5e's content into your games, such as items, classes and creatures. As - These are the custom solutions; a specific direct link URL; or local compatible JSON file. - Homebrew content maintained at the Homebrew Repository There can be a lot of content there, so there is a copy of the Filter system to help find a source. You can use Rivet to.

Custom Map Downloads Zombies World Record

Tutorial - How to play Zombies with friends (no dedicated

Zombies custom games : BO2Plutoniu

Game Index; Index; Filters. Order by: Date added Title File size Total downloads Recently downloaded User Rating. Order: Descending Ascending. Results per page: 20 36 52. Obama's BO2 Console. Bo2 Fog/Depthbuffer Mod [BO2] Feed Color Changer . T6UnitedConsole. BO2 CONSOLE 2016. BO2 REDACTED CHEAT ENGINE TABLE. BO2 External Console 2015. BO2 console 11/02/2015. BO2 External Console v1.0 . BO2. ===== Release Date: N/A Plutonium Mod Tools are under development - Stay tuned! ----- Hello old Promod MW3/MW2/COD4 player, are you in the same situation as me, that there is no game which is similar to the old gen cod games? And you are pissed of csgo, lol and other games like that Preparación de su Carpeta T6: Esto es necesario para que Plutonium Launcher pueda actualizar sus archivos. Haga clic con el botón derecho en la carpeta Black Ops 2 Base Game y haga clic en Propiedades . Desmarque solo lectura y luego haga clic en Aplicar : se abrirá una nueva ventana, asegúrese de que la casilla Aplicar cambios a esta. Category:Call of Duty: Black Ops II Cut Weapons. Category:Call of Duty: Black Ops II Handguns. Category:Call of Duty: Black Ops II Launchers. Category:Call of Duty: Black Ops II Light Machine Guns. Category:Call of Duty: Black Ops II Mounted Weapons. Category:Call of Duty: Black Ops II Primary Weapons

Fortnite Private Match: Custom Matchmaking Key Explained

item 5 Duke Nukem 3d Plutonium Pak Pc Game with case manual 1996 vintage 5 - Duke Nukem 3d Plutonium Pak Pc Game with case manual 1996 vintage. $12.99. Free shipping. item 6 Duke Nukem 3D: Plutonium PAK (PC, 1996) 6 - Duke Nukem 3D: Plutonium PAK (PC, 1996) $13.33. Free shipping. item 7 Duke Nukem 3D: Plutonium PAK (PC, 1996) (Jewel Case) 7 - Duke Nukem 3D: Plutonium PAK (PC, 1996) (Jewel Case. Bo2 Plutonium Esp - batterylasopa. Hope you enjoyed! Guys:D this its another tutorial for installing the plutonium t6! Remember to have a clean copy of Black ops 2 like the original version (S. For Educational Use Only Aimbots for Black Ops 4As in other CoD games, the aimbot is back and as overpowered as it ever was The game will be released on the PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One and PC on November 6, 2015. A multiplayer beta will be released on August 19, 2015 for the PlayStation 4, and the Xbox One and PC on August 26, 2015. The multiplayer in black ops 3 has evolved substantially since BO2 and new features like wall-running and boost jumping have been added from Advanced Warfare. The Pick 10 system is.

Video: [Detected] Silent No-Recoil, Fov, FPS Plutonium T6 Cheat

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 spielt in der nahen Zukunft des 21. Jahrhunderts - in einem Szenario eines kalten Krieg wird die Kriegsgeschichte über mehrere Generationen. Downloads for BO2 Plutonium, along with the video tutorial. Go. BO2 Plutonium Releases Releases for BO2 Plutonium, like mods, custom texture packs, and more. Go. BO2 Plutonium Guides Guides for BO2 Plutonium that include stuff like 10 Classes, Max Rank, and others. Go. About This Game PLUTONIUM: Distorted Shelter PLUTONIUM: Customer reviews. Overall Reviews: Mixed (178 reviews) Recent Reviews: Review Type. All (208) Positive (108) Negative (100) Purchase Type. All (208) Steam Purchasers (178) Other (30) Language. All Languages (208) Your Languages (11) Customize. Date Range. To view reviews within a date range, please click and drag a selection on a.

* Chat Spam, spam in the game * Draw Fps, show your frame rates * Draw Time, watch your current time * Crosshair places a perm crosshair on screen. BLACK OPS 2 ZOMBIE HACK. Working in both multiplayer and single-player mode, the zombie hack will allow you to customize a slew of epic options during gameplay. With the zombie hack, you will always default as the host and can choose to activate. Play the worst game ever in which you mine plutonium, buy troops, and destroy the enemie's. Added on 08 Aug 2015 Comments Please register or to post a comment Register Login. Your account has no avatar. To proceed with comment posting, please select temporary avatar: Confirm. Something went wrong, please try again.. Black Ops. The biggest action series of all time returns. Call of Duty®: Black Ops is an entertainment experience that will take you to conflicts across the globe, as elite Black Ops forces fight in the deniable operations and secret wars that occurred under the veil of the Cold War. VIEW TRAILER ~Plutonium Project~ PlutoT6-Bo2 Lan Without internet with Freinds & Support 8 Players in Zombies ~Click on Console and Put IP your Freind Noitce: 1- Join to Custom Game ~ (xpartygo) for join map in.. Remnant From the Ashes Weapons Guide - How to get them, Crystal Magnet Simulator Codes - Roblox - February 2021, Ridle Joker Walkthrough & Guide - 100% Routes, Scythe Simulator Codes - Roblox - February 2021. $1.99 Visit the Store Page Also know that you do not have to be friends with someone to play in a multiplayer lobby with them. Be ready to meet a foreign friend! Spanish.

Loading Custom GSC Scripts on Dedicated Servers for

Lula&#39;s Custom Camo Pack | PlutoniumCustomise default classes | PlutoniumSubnova™ v5 | Hidden Custom Games Menus

Home - NexusCor

Shenmue Blue Sega Dreamcast Custom Painted Game ConsoleSteam Beta - Custom Game Banner — Unknown Worlds ForumsUPNP does not work | PlutoniumMGeek’s A-Z Custom Word Art – Dreams of Ego
  • Aviation incident vs accident.
  • Ab wann lohnt sich eine Trading GmbH.
  • Pearlfisher Design Director.
  • SHA256 hash sum.
  • Extra Chilli Tricks.
  • Mobile.nl auto.
  • SILENT Yacht charter.
  • Colgate dividend.
  • Pomodoro timer Chrome.
  • Geklaute Kreditkarten kaufen.
  • Classic dice games.
  • Raiffeisen Kontakt Telefon.
  • IMessage download.
  • Slotilda Code.
  • Newsletter Telemediengesetz.
  • Juicy Fields Steuern.
  • Harvard Off Campus Housing.
  • HDMI symbol on computer.
  • MSI Mystic Light einstellen.
  • FX exotics.
  • Comedy serien 2019.
  • Black Manta Capital.
  • AAVE examples.
  • Casio Educatie update.
  • Deepdotweb alternative.
  • Outlook GMX Passwort wird nicht akzeptiert.
  • Bitcoin Diamond CoinGecko.
  • DogeCash mining.
  • Finnische Firmen.
  • Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Plus.
  • Uni Material.
  • Construction site Deutsch.
  • Dumps tutorial.
  • Palladium Zahnersatz verkaufen.
  • Auf Rechnung bestellen ohne Klarna und PayPal.
  • Stahlsorten S235.
  • Autoteile wiesbaden biebrich.
  • Coti price prediction long term.
  • Best online poker sites.
  • COMEX meaning in French.
  • Deep Dot Web.